Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation




Ajax Loading Image


Request for Student Assistance

Does your child have trouble learning, speaking, hearing, seeing, walking or taking part in activities with other children? Or are you concerned about your child's physical condition, learning or development in other areas?


If so please contact your district's principal.  The principal will then guide you through the process to get further assistance.