COVID Policies for Volleyball at Tri County Sept. 24th
TRI COUNTY SCHOOLS
HOME ATHLETIC EVENT COVID-19 POLICIES
- Masks are strongly recommended for spectators.
- Home and away spectators will be seated on separate sides of the gym.
- Home team spectators will sit on the south side.
- Visiting team spectators will sit on the north side.
- Bleachers are marked to encourage proper social distancing.
- Please sit with your immediate family.
- Home and away spectators will use separate restrooms.
- Home team spectators will use restrooms at the entrance by the HS gym.
- Visiting team spectators will use restrooms by the superintendent’s office.
- Seating will not be allowed in the rows/area immediately behind and around the team benches.
- Game workers (scorebook, libero tracker, scoreboard, lines, etc.) required to wear masks
- Elementary students sit with parents.
- Junior high/high school students are encouraged to wear masks if not social distancing.
- No children or students will be allowed in the hallways, classrooms, etc.
- Locker rooms will be available for both home and away teams.
- Limited concession stand menu.
- Stay off the floor at the conclusion of the contest. Once the athletes and coaches clear the floor, spectators are asked to leave the facility immediately to limit large groups from gathering. Spectators will leave the facility through their designated exits.
- Home team spectators exit through the main HS gym entrance (south).
- Visiting team spectators will exit through the door into the courtyard.
- Athletes and coaches are to remain in their locker rooms until spectators have cleared the gym. Once they have cleared, teams are allowed to exit the locker rooms and proceed to their bus, vehicles, etc.